November 22, 2009

Kenzie's trip to the Salon

So I decided to take Kenzie to get her haircut since she is such a wiggle worm. I didn't want to mess her hair up because she wouldn't sit still if I tried to trim it up. Maddie was going to do it so I knew Kenzie would be all for it.   She was really good. 

However,  I should have known not to go to Great Clips.... I just thought ohh a quick trim (ya know trim a little off the end) can't be hard to do.  They can't mess that up.  I told the woman to just take below her shoulders.  Ya know, just clean it up some.  I think because Kenzie was wiggling that she messed up and didn't want to admit it.  







It's a good thing Kenzie is cute no matter what!  Cuz look!  That woman chopped her hair off.  I'm so sad.  I know hair will grow back, but ohhhh it was so long and so cute for a little girl.  The new haircut changed her look drasticaly. She's still a doll though :) 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment