Maddie was invited to dance with the Drill Team at Bingham Highschool. They are called the Minerettes and the girls from the school taught classes. Maddie was a Miniminerette. She did a good job. They had a 3 hour class, then a 1 hour practice the night before their preformance. I love to see what my daughter can do.

It's crazy because this was my highschool for a couple years. It sure brought back the memories for me. Wow, sitting here with my family watching my kid dance. Not to mention the girls on the drill team dancing. They were realy good. I should've taken a picture of them too but between Alex and Kenzie squirming around on the bleachers I was preoccupied.


She looked like she was having a good time too.
After it was over we had to rush out cuz of our little ones. I thought Maddie might want to watch the big girls dance. Funny, cuz her only intrest was cruising along the gym floors in her Heely's. She's a pro now.
No comments:
Post a Comment