November 21, 2009

At home

I bought Kenzie her first pair of Snow boots. She loves them. She wears them no matter what she has on. She will even put them over her feety Pj's. The other day she was running around with out her pants but she had the boots on.
Kenzie has decided to love her brother........ We have to keep a close eye on her because she likes to help. Yeah, I heard Alex screaming and when I turned around she had his arm and was dragging him across my floor to bring him to me! Made me laugh but at the same time I had to help her understand that she just can't pick him up. She hasn't tried since. We'll see won't we.
Our little guy will be 1 in a week! He's finally eating some finger foods. He has resisted anything with a texture! He is making it hard on me. My last kid and the most picky little guy. He even has his first tooth now and he is crawling all over the place.
These two are going to be close. They all ready communicate in their own little talk.

1 comment: