He seems so small. Well, he is small. It is amazing how every kid is so different.
But we made it through the first year, YAY! Alex's birthday fell on a weekend where we were all sick. So this was his party. Hanging out with the family. It's funny how 1 year olds just don't care about the presents.
He did attempt to open it.
With a little bit of help from his big sisters of course.
He chewed on the cars a bit, and that was it. Kenzie liked them. I know boys though, soon enough he'll drive them all over. He's starting to play with toys more and more. It's fun to watch him grow. His little personality is shining through these days. He jabbers and points. He say's Mamma & Dadda clear as day. Put a mirror in front of him and he just laughs and jabbers. He is a cute little guy. He completed our family. I'm glad we have each other. I'm happy my kids will always have each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment