Well it took a full day to put that monster of a tree together but I did it once again.
It's such a nice tree, just a real pain to put up. I do miss getting the real ones. I love our tradition that we started with Jason's boys years ago. We let the kids put the ornaments on however they want. (I adjust it later they never know, haa haa) And we turn on all the Christmas lights and Christmas music. Jason sorts out the ornaments and hands them to the kids. Jake & Erek always seemed to enjoy it and now my Maddie and Kenzie were doing it together. I'm so happy Maddie has siblings to share our traditions with.
Kenzie was having a good old time. She was so busy putting up the ornaments that she wouldn't stop to smile for me.
Alex was good too, he just crawled around and played with his toys.
The tree is up and the house is festive. Now to blink and it will all be over. I'm always sad when Christmas morning gets here. It seems like it builds up all month long and then it is over in a few hours. I wish it lasted as long. I love the lights on the houses in the snow and the decorations. Its a fun time of the year.



No comments:
Post a Comment