September 27, 2009

Family day out at the Corn maze





We went out to Thanksgiving point to Cornbelly's Corn maze. It wasn't just the big cornfields there was all sorts of activities to do there. The kids had a good time. We did too but wow, we thought it would be nice cool fall weather. We melted! It was hot. Here the girls are inside the local jail. Kenzie didn't get it.



They had a Farm there too. There is a lot of things to do at Thanksgiving Point I had no idea. We were there for 5 hours and barely did it all. Kenzie got to ride on a Pony. They let me walk around with her she loved it. She held on tight. She's so tiny and riding a tiny little pony.

Maddie is the pro- held on like it was nothing. And when she went a 2cnd time she rode the big horse!



At the farm there was this cute little baby pony! She was trying to eat our stroller. We got a real good close up of her.



Ok this was intimidating! This Bull had gigantic horns! And he was sticking them through the fence when we walked by him. Jason grabbed a hold of one of them.





Nice huh




We couldn't remember what this was called! Just for the minute we were waiting for Maddie to take our picture was uncomfortable.

Maddie makes me laugh, she's like uhhh sure yeah whatever mom.





We found the face painting. The lady that painted Kenzie's face was impressed with how she just sat there and let her do it. She even asked to take her picture because she was so cute.

I was telling Jason this morning at least I can still do cute flowers and butterfly's on Kenzie cuz Maddie is all about the animals. But she is the cutest one I've ever seen. meooooow






The corn maze was cool. It had to of been at least 12' high! Here we are in the kiddie version of the real one. We were able to push the stroller in this one. But wow, when we went in the big one I carried Alex & Jason carried Kenzie. That was fun.... haaa yeah. It was a rough path I thought I was gona twist my ankle and it was hot! Stinkin heat. Maddie was worried we were really lost. It was funny. We couldn't wait to get out of it. It was neat though. We went up some stairs and got to over look the corn fields. It was HUGE!!!! We even took the shorter maze. Thank goodness cuz my arms were about to fall off carrying the babies around in there. Next year we'll have to try again when Kenzie can keep up with us.




They had lots of different play areas there. This was the princess play land. The kids got to dress up as Prince & Princesses.

It was a good day. I'm glad we did it. Amazing that it is fall and still 90 degrees out. I do love the fall. Tooele has an event next month that is nice and cool and the kids get to wear their costumes there so that will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment