
Happy Birthday to Maddie!

8 years ago my first little baby joined our family... Now look at her. I love every minute of it. It's been a blast, literally it blew right past us. So on October 17th we had a Halloween Birthday Party. Maddie was the Rock Star. Even though she's pulling a face here I know she had a good time. All the kids did.


Kenzie was the cutest little pumpkin. Oh my heck she looked cute.

Here from left to right we have Amber, (Maddie's BFF), Makenna (cousin), Milika (cousin), Shade (friend, aka Indiana Jones) and Victoria (friend)



I did a bunch of games for them. It's funny, even though they are kids I still don't like being put on the spot like that. It's up to me to make it run smooth while everyone watches, it makes me sweat. But it was worth it.

Another Pumpkin picture. You can't really tell here but her top of her hair is green.

And how about this sweet Dalmation, awwwwwww

ok here ya go, the green hair
No comments:
Post a Comment