June 29, 2009

A trip to the Zoo

Well with the help of Nana Susan we attempted Hogle Zoo. We thought we might get rained on but we made it through before it started. It was a nice day too. Nice because it wasn't hot! Here was a wild Turkey. I guess not too wild if its chillin next to Maddie.

Say "Cheese"


The new Elephant area is neat. I guess it's not new new, but new enough.



I kept saying wait wait I want to take your picture. Can you tell they were thrilled with me?




I just love this one! I should blow it up and frame it. Our 2 cute little girls.




Here we are on the merry go round. Makes me dizzy.





Good old Gorilla's "How do you measure up?"








And on our way out, Maddie chose to paint her face like a Lion. If you look real close she has fangs. (No front teeth)











No comments:

Post a Comment