February 15, 2008

Vegas

Jason and I really like Las Vegas. It's a shame that its so expensive. We try to go see all the sites and we've been three times over the past 10 years but we still haven't see them all! It's so big there that its impossible to do in only a couple days. Plus everytime we have been there they have built even more to see! We walk all day untill our legs are sooo tired. We decided that next time we go on Vacation togethor we are going on vacation to REST. Cabo, Cancun or a Crusie. I'm so there! But before we get that vacation we are going to goto Disneyland first.

NEW YORK NEW YORK


Treasure Island in front of the Pirate Ships





My mom and Dad had time share. We stayed in the nicest Condo's. It was heaven. This is the pool there. We only were able to do this one time. But 90degree Temps and this pool, awwwww


PARIS






The LUXOR





Here we are again in front of Treasure Island. We have 1 other picture of us here at this same place back in March 1999, It was on our Honeymoon. So we've come back each time and made sure we took another picture in the same spot.




The Vegas STRIP, thats The WYNN behind Jason. And way back there is the Stratosphere. We made reservations for their restraunt at the top. Jason requested a window seat. It was our 9 year Anniversary & we wanted to get dressed up & go out. Well, I chickened out. I am terrified of heights! I couldn't do it. Funny thing is we ended up walking the strip all night long looking for a nice restraunt. We passed many that we liked. Alot of them had real esquisite menus. I'm just not into that! I'll just have my boring old chicken with an easy side! I like the atmosphere. Anyways we walked so far that when we finally decided and turned around to go back we couldn't find the ones we liked! Yeah.... we were too tired to keep trying. So by 9pm we ended up at some lame restraunt. We were exhausted and the best dressed people there. We did still have a good time togethor though.




Awwwww Tim Mcgraw & me. He's a hottie. Too bad this is just Madaam Tusad's Wax Museum. I always wanted to check this place out. It was neat. But, not as neat as I thought it would be. It was really short! In & out, in about 15min? And alot of the Celeb's didnt even look the same as they do now.



Jason & Sly...
He loved Rambo & Rocky growing up. Can't say that I understand why.














No comments:

Post a Comment