February 14, 2009

Today is a snowy day. We have about 5". Last winter Kenzie was only 6 months old so that didn't really count as her first winter if you know what I mean. And this winter so far she hasn't played in the snow at all. I've looked all over for snow boots in her size for her tiny little feet, and nothing! So since Spring is 1 month away (YAY!) I figured I'd just put her shoes on her & double up the socks. I think her first experience wasn't all that exciting for her. It lasted less than 10 minutes (nice for me though) At first she was picking up the snow & showing it to me. Her gloves are big so she couldn't move her hands very well. Then she tried to walk around and her feet sunk into the snow & being all bundled up made it hard for her.






Maddie showed Kenzie how to do a snow Angel, but she just walked on by.



I filmed her playing in it. My video is as long as she lasted out there! She makes it cute even when shes mad. And nice that Maddie can help out. She's a great sister, and daughter. She helps us alot with Kenzie. Just love them!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment